• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Having trouble accessing article after searched for Article / Social Media. Several articles came up, but could not access. Also, the video links below the articles did not work. Not sure if this is a known issue.

• Author
    Replies
    galaxyofstars
    Keymaster

Hi Dana:

Please be more specific so we can provide the help you need. Where did you search? The site? The forum? What do you mean you had trouble accessing? You clicked a link and the article did not open? What videos? What page?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I went to Galaxy U.

clicked boxes: article

click box: Social Media.

It came up with 3 options to the right. I clicked on 2 different article links and it was still inside Galaxy U website, with title showing, but no content. Other videos were listed at the bottom of the page that are related (Social Media tagged), but those videos were not clickable.

tried to attach screenshot, but doesn’t open finder to insert file with Image Icon above.

Hope this helps. I’m going through the list of testing sent to Mike

galaxyofstars
    Keymaster

OK, I see it. The links to the resources were converted to page links—probably during the import process.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Members

GET YOUR FREE BOOK"The startup business book of the year.”

Don't leave without your free book. Just create an account at Galaxy of Stars and you can download this free book.

GET YOUR FREE BOOK